ABOUT USING THE SITE
Daiwa Royal Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "us") has an Internet reservation system (hereinafter referred to as "this system") operated by us.
We have established the following usage rules (hereinafter referred to as "these terms") so that our customers can use the system appropriately.
We kindly request that you agree to these terms before using the service.
Article 1 Compliance with Basic Matters
- (1) When using this system, customers shall comply with the general manners, morals and technical rules of Internet use, as well as the laws, regulations, public order and morals of Japan.
- (2) It is strictly prohibited to use this system for the purpose of profit such as a fee-based arrangement regardless of the reason.
(3) This system can be used only by customers who have agreed to these terms.
In addition, when you make a reservation using this system, it is considered that you have agreed to this agreement, and you will be required to comply with this agreement.
- (4) This system covers only the acceptance of reservation applications, and after the reservation is made, you will be required to comply with the accommodation agreement and facility usage rules specified by the accommodation facility.
Article 2 Reservation Method and Establishment of Contract
(1)Reservations will be accepted by entering and sending the required information from our system reservation screen.
Thereafter, upon receipt of the notification to the accommodation facility, the reservation is completed, and a contract (hereinafter referred to as the "Contract") is concluded based on the accommodation agreement stipulated by the accommodation facility. An e-mail confirming the reservation is then sent to the registered e-mail address.
(2)When applying for a reservation, please fill in the required information accurately in the designated form.
In the unlikely event that there is an error in the input, the reservation may become invalid.
(3)In this system, the selling price may be changed without prior notice to the customer, but the accommodation fee will be applied when the contract is concluded (when the reservation is completed).
However, it may differ depending on some sales plans.
(4)The products sold on this site are a "Internet sales-only" plans for individual customers.
We do not accept reservations for resale or resale by travel agencies and land tour operators.
Article 3 About reservation confirmation
The reservation was sent to the e-mail address registered at the time when the acceptance of the reservation was completed.Please check the contents of the reservation confirmation e-mail.
Article 4 About cancellation or change of reservation
(1) If you wish to cancel a reservation made through this system, please do so by using the same.
However, if you are unable to use this system for any reason, please ensure that you contact the relevant accommodation facility directly by telephone.
- (2) In the event that the customer cancels all or part of the reservation, the following penalties (cancellation fees) may be payable based on the accommodation agreement set by the accommodation facility.
Date of notification for contract cancellation No-show On the day The day before 9 days before 20 days before Number of contracted applicants General Up to 14 people 100％ 80％ 20％ Group From 15 to 99 people 100％ 80％ 20％ 10％ Group 100 people and above 100％ 100％ 80％ 20％ 10％
You can see it by scrolling horizontally.
- (3) Regarding changes, it is possible to amend the reservation by reducing the number of rooms or nights under the same conditions, such as the dates of stay, the type of plan, the type of room and the number of people using the rooms under the same conditions. However, for the reservation of more rooms and extra nights, it will be treated as a new reservation so there will be an accommodation fee at the time of the change applied.
(4) If you wish to cancel a reservation made through this system, please do so by using the same.
"However, for changes that cannot be handled by this system, please contact the accommodation facility directly by phone,
Alternatively, you can make a new reservation after cancelling the existing reservation through this system."
However, please note that the reservation may not be accepted in the event of full occupancy at the accommodation facility.
Article 5 About the payment of accommodation charges
- (1) You can pay the accommodation fee directly at the front desk when you check in or use the credit card settlement function on this system.
- (2) The disadvantages or dangers arising from the leakage of credit card numbers and unauthorized acquisition of such information by third parties due to the act of sending credit card numbers when using this system are based on the contract between JTB Business Innovators Co., Ltd. and the customer.
(3) In this system, the selling price may be changed without prior notice to the customer, but the accommodation fee will be applied when the contract is concluded (when the reservation is completed).
However, it may vary depending on some sales plans.
(4) The products sold on this site are a "Internet sales-only" plans for individual customers.
We do not accept reservations for resale or resale by travel agencies and land tour operators.
Article 6 About the system's credit settlement function
(1) If you use the credit card payment function of this system, this agreement will be an arranged travel contract concluded by JTB Business Innovators Co., Ltd.
To use the credit card payment function, it is necessary to agree to the terms and conditions of JTB Business Innovators separately. In addition, the contract establishment date will be the credit card settlement date.
- (2) If you use the credit payment function of this system, you will need to cancel the reservation once and apply again for the change of reservation other than changing your arrival time. In that case, it will be a new reservation and the accommodation fee at the time of re-application will be applied.
Article 7 About receipts
(1) Customers who pay directly at the front desk at the time of check-in, are requested to use the automatic payment machine and the receipt will come out from the automatic payment machine.
The addressee can be your company name. It is also possible to request for the issuance of a private receipt.
(2) When a Roynet Club member uses points, the details of the points used will be printed on the receipt issued by the automatic payment machine. The receipt will show the total amount of the charges minus the points used.
Example) Accommodation fee: 10,500 Yen Point usage 2,000 Yen Receipt amount: 8,500 Yen
If you wish to receive a receipt with the total fee on the receipt, we will issue a private receipt with the point usage breakdown on the proviso.
- (3) If you select credit card payment in our system, we will not be able to issue a receipt. Please request for the issuance of the receipt online by yourself. It can be issued only once from the customer screen of JTB Business Innovators Co., Ltd. (JTB Book & Pay).
Article 8 About contacting users
The accommodation facility may contact you by phone or email to confirm your reservation.
Article 9 About prohibited Matters
The following acts are prohibited when using this system.
- (1) The act of making a false or unjust application when making a reservation. In addition, non-accommodation without permission.
- (2) The act of applying for a reservation without the consent of the applicant or the guest.
- (3) Acts that cause or may cause infringement of rights, disadvantages to other customers, third parties, or the operation of our company.
- (4) Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses through or in connection with this system
- (5) Acts that violate or may violate the law
- (6) Violent demands
- (7) Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility
- (8) Acts of threatening behavior or using violence regarding reservations
- (9) Acts of spreading rumors, damaging the credibility of accommodation facilities by using fraudulent means or force, or obstructing the business of accommodation facilities
- (10) Acts that violate this agreement, the accommodation agreement specified by the accommodation facility, and the facility usage rules
- (11) Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 10 About Suspension of Use and Compensation for Damages
- (1) Customers who violate the preceding article may be refused the use of this system.
- (2) In the event of any damage to us due to any act that falls under any one of the preceding articles, we shall be entitled to claim compensation for all damages suffered against the customer.
Article 11 About copyright
Intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, and portrait rights related to information (including designs, images, videos, sounds, texts, etc.) that we provide to our customers via the Internet are to us or our company.
It shall belong to the third party who approved the use. The customer does not obtain the consent of the right holder, and in any way, the scope of personal use of the information provided through this system or the homepage of the Company and the accommodation facility is specified by the copyright law so it cannot be used beyond this scope.
Article 12 Disclaimer
- (1) In the event the customer causes any inconvenience or damage to others due to the use of the system, the customer shall resolve it at his / her own risk and expense, and the Company shall not be liable at all.
(2) This system is intended for those who have properly set various settings such as characters (displayed in Japanese), e-mails, printers, etc. The Hotel is not responsible for any operation results or any impact that may result from those who do not meet this condition.
In addition, even if the above conditions are met, if the system does not work properly due to all environmental conditions beyond our control, such as the customer's Internet connection and device settings, or communication conditions, we assume no responsibility for any impact resulting from this.
- (3) We assume no responsibility for the actions taken by the customer and all actions taken by or resulting from his/her e-mail address and credit number when using this system regardless of whether the customer had acted personally.
Article 13 About the change of the contents of this system
(1) Changes in the operation or contents of the System may be made without prior notice to the Customer if deemed necessary by the Company. Please be sure to check this rule every time you use it. After changing the contents of this rule, only the contents after the change will be valid, and the contents before the change will be invalid.
- (2) The revised terms shall be effective immediately after they are posted on the hotel's official website.
Article 14 About suspension of use of this system
The Company may temporarily suspend this system without prior notice or consent to the customer if any of the following applies.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages to the customer caused by the interruption or discontinuation of the provision of this system for any reason.
- (1) When a natural disaster or other emergency occurs or is likely to occur
- (2) In the event that we regularly or urgently maintain the equipment we install or manage in connection with this system
- (3) In the event of an abnormality in the equipment installed or managed by the Company, a breakdown, a failure, or any other reason that the system cannot be provided.
- (4) When we judge that it is unavoidable
Article 15 Laws and regulations dealing with this system
The handling of this system is subject to laws effective in Japan.
Article 16 Validity of the terms
This agreement shall be effective as of January 7, 2014, Japan Standard Time. Due to changes in the socioeconomic circumstances and various other circumstances, the Company may revise or change this agreement without giving prior notice to the customer.